Football British Bulldog
A simple game using British Bulldog Soccer as a warm-up training. There are 10 to 20 players in this game
- Select the 20-meter-square section
- Share the players, the fifteen on one end of the square, each with a football leak and 5 in the middle of the ball, without the ball
- go the side, the ball should be thrown to their feet while they run to the other end.
- Balls in the center of the ball shall handle balls and ball balls from the ball
- A player who loses the ball becomes a middle player who is now handling the ball with the balls
- successfully past the ball you have to wait until you deny running.
- As more and more players manage the game, there are more tacklers.
- The winner is the last player to hit the ball at his feet.
This practice is a warming game before warm-up. It promotes combat, ball control and skills. Players can also benefit from closing their opponents with the ball and holding back their opponents by using their strength.
Every player likes this game as they play against their opponent. In the traditional British bulldog, there is always concern that the child may be injured, but as this is football and players practice football discipline, they are much less likely to suffer and be injured, even less than during a match.
We regularly use this game in our club, not in every session, but in 2 or 3 sessions, and it goes very well with the players.
Source by SBOBET