When we learn how to play football, we often teach players how to score, but we need to teach players how to defend them both as a team and individually. The defensive teachers of football will only teach this and ensure that they build a solid defensive structure for their team.
Protection of the principle of the game can be applied if the opposition has a ball and will operate independently of the ball position. There are five basic principles for steering when defending:
- Control / Retention
Defender closest to the ball and to the landing page
The player with the ball is the most dangerous opponent and must always be at the center of the first defender and this is the role of winning the ball or delaying the opposition when the opposition has ball, the first and objective goal is to regain possession. So the things that the first defender has to focus on
- Must focus on the ball and the first offensive
- Obtained the ball or delayed the intrusion
- Stops or delay the ball in the ball forward
- Reduces the alternative to an attacker wants to go to the ball
- Show the opponent as the 1st defender wanted the attacker to go
- Applies an attacking opponent if there are supporters
- A balanced and finished state on their feet,
Defending principles – role of 2nd defender (s)
Second defender (s) first defender
to assist the first defender and assist the first defender:
- Cover and Support Quickly
- You may need to designate support attackers. Note that the shape of attacking body 1 dictates where the second defender should concentrate on the support.
- Always have the
- view double pressure on the ball
- on the next opponent who is able to bet the ball
Supporting defense (s) keep communicating with 1st defender and let with them the dangers and opportunities that the first defender does not know.
The Role of 3rd Defenders
Third Defender (s) are Other Defenders Far Far from Immediate Playing Area
The 3rd Defenders play the role of concentration, mobility and communication.
Defender (s) 3 have a number of ways to support defenders 1 and 2 to ensure that the principle of the game is respected.
Understanding and applying the principles in the sections ensure that players they learn how to play so that they can defend against each team with their knowledge and abilities for the best possible ability.
Source by SBOBET