Soccer Coloring Kid, you like the football coloring book, but you do not know the pigskin's play?
The coloring of a footballing child, do you think five facts about football will know?
- Football History
- Football Basics
- Organized Football Structure
- Players & # 39; Skills level
- football season
1. Football History
American football comes from rugby football. The first big football game was won by Rutgers University (6 points) at Princeton University (4 points). The war was in 1869 – four years after the Civil War.
The coloring of football, the main idea of football is still the same. Football fans are still shouting: "Run the Football!", "Drop It!", "Kick It!", And "Score Man, Score!"
2. The Base of Football
Coloring child, you have to get the ball into the opponent's final zone.
Get yourself an egg-shaped, air-filled, leather ball thrown, catching or kicking.
Follow the rules and rules. There is no running in the "labyrinth", man!
Only two teams can square. The team and the other team team must have eleven players at the same time. Smaller football leagues use less than eleven boys.
Teams are serially playing offensive (junk talk is allowed) then defensive (crying baby guys are not allowed).
The offensive team holds the ball until he scores or wins 10 yards four or tries to lose the ball from the defensive team.
The defending team attempts to stop the defense in obtaining yardage or scoring. The defense tries to steal the ball too.
3. Organized Football Structure
Do you like to hit people, kid? Great boy screams his dream
has come true? Does a little guy hit the Earth's planet with the idea of your party?
Well, coloring football shoes, fighting football for you …
NO! Football Coloring Kid, Do not Scratch or Spit! "Eyebrow and kick?" NO! "Choke hold and gun thrown?" NO! Do not get greedy, kid …
Here's a little bit of info to help you understand the organized football structure:
Teams can change our players as long as there are 11 guys on the pitch.
Scrimmage is the action as soon as the ball is put into the Center in the Center until the ball is dead.
The Scrimmage line is an invisible line where teams face each other. Now get this …
Both Teams can consist of three special teams where players have one or more roles.
Here are some roles …
- Me. The Special Offensive Team must score or gain The head of the Quarterback scored the ball from the middle man – his second brains. QB throws the ball into a receiver or hands the runner or the ball (gutsy!). The offensive line is five Mack trucks. They protect the Passer, block it and leave it on treadmill players. backs. Running Backs have the role of running, catching, blocking and destroying the yardage. Broadband receivers get hold of the Quarterback rear-view balls. These guys are "superhero" speeds and blocked. The close ends have two roles. They can act as Wide Buyers or as Attackers on Linem, who protect Quarterbacks and disable Runers. II. The Advanced Defense Team has to stop the opponents from scoring or yardage. The defense line has 3-6 "huge giants" that block the day and create darkness and pain along the scrimmage line. Linemen ("monster trucks") rotates the running backrests. Before colliding, we test the "bag" before it passes or passes the ball. Lanebackers cause nightmares. They are behind the Defensive Linemen and blow up the governor or the deck buyers. Protectors with Superhero Cruise Receivers and stopping with zoom and fast bumpers! III. The Special Advanced Team must earn extra points. Got a funky leg and leg, kid? Be a shooter or a kicker to save the game extra points. Long snippets also need accurate abilities.
4th Players & # 39; Skill Level
- Professional Level 32 American teams want to be professional players. The American Football League is in 50 countries! You may sign up for the German Football League (GFL) or the Japanese X-League. Sports agents and lawyers help make big deals. Football coloring kids, if you can not cut the professional level goes to the semi-professional league. Or be a sports agent or lawyer! Do not play fool, kid, learn hard … College Level Almost every college and university has a football team and a stadium. Do you like crowds, football kids? Go for a dormitory game. If you lose your tears, boy. Wait at the security station. After the last 60,000 to 100,000 fans, people will notice you! High School Several high school boys are playing football like college boys playing football. The secondary school leads to a dormitory, then a professional football pitch and then a paid TV advertising path. Second year secondary school, when most players choose a football pitch. Some professionals have learned to play football … Youth and Pee Wee Level Are 5-14 year olds fans fan of mother and father? "Yes."
5th The Football Season
Can you organize a team to throw pork all not time? No? That is true.
- The football season begins in August.
- Football crazy for January until the pro-play
- High school games are played on Friday.
- Pictures are played on Thursdays and Saturdays.
- Professionals play on Sundays and Mondays. What will be …
Play music, kid coloring football …
- Can you know about the players? numbers?
- 50 – 59: Centers and Linebackers
- 60 – 79: Defensive Linemen and Offensive Linemen
- 20 – 49: 19659004] 80 – 89: Wide Buyers and Straight Ends
You know the football game, Kid coloring. Learned the basics: football history, football basics, organized football structure, players skills levels and football season …
So get a game with other football coloring pages.
Play hard. Good loud laughter.
Source by SBOBET