In the World Championships and most of the local football fields, an Adidas football ball dominated the ball.
Soccer ball has changed dramatically over its lifetime. But the biggest change has been in the last 40 years. Let's go back to 1970 …
The Adidas Telstar
- A first soccer ball is used in the spherical ball design. 12 black rectangles and 20 white hexagons
- This 32 panel design has become a soccer ball.
- Black and white panels could see the ball better on the tv
- . 1974 World Cups
- Telstar = Television Star
- Completely made of leather. Cords have not yet appeared.
Then came the …
Little did anyone know that this would be the official World Cup ball for the next 20 years. The triple design gave the impression that the ball had 12 outlines on the face. The Triple Forms must be Set up in the World Cup Country Properly
- The 1978 World Cup Formal Ball
- The Most Expensive Ball in History
- The most popular football ball design ever.
The Tango ball had a long and useful life. But in the end it had to change. Like most things. The next step in the adidas football ball revolution is …
Colors, color usage and design came from Asian culture as Korea – Japan is prepared to hold the 2002 World Cup. 19659015] Openly criticized for being too easy
The next change came when Adidas introduced the …
Adidas + Teamgeist
Adidas added "+" for trademark reasons because "teamgeist" meant "team spirit"
- The first sphere was replaced by 32 panels instead of 14.
- Panel 14 was curved
- The panels were tied, not sewn, and almost perfectly waterproof. Straight round to increase flight accuracy.
- Developed with Adidas and Molten Corporation
No matter which one you like, Adidas can provide a high quality ball for the football game
Source by SBOBET